- What we do
- Business cases
- OPERATIONNAL PLANS & TRANSFORMATION
- GOVERNANCE, ALLIANCES & COOPERATION
- STRATEGIC PLAN & TRANSFORMATION
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER FOCUSED STRATEGY
- FAMILY & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- The team
STRATEGIC PLAN & TRANSFORMATION
ASSIST AN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL
COOPERATIVE GROUP IN DEFINING THEIR
STRATEGY AND IN ADAPTING
THEIR ORGANIZATION. /
An equipment manufacturer wanted to revamp its strategy, seeking more
specialized and differentiated positioning. It upgraded its organization and
management practices in line with this aim.
GIVE IMPETUS TO A STRATEGY. /
– Diagnose the previous strategic plan, define strategic
and marketing segmentations.
– Formulate corporate strategy and strategies per segment.
– Define the associated key projects and support the framework
of the business plan.
DEVELOP DECISION-MAKING PRACTICES
& SWITCH TO “STRATEGICDRIVEN” ORGANIZATION. /
– Reorganize the company around branches based on groups
of strategic segments.
– Define steering modes for the strategic plan.
– Diagnose and accelerate decision-making practices and modify
the internal governance bodies.
– Adapt the marketing and sales organization to bring it into
line with business requirements.
DEFINE & SUPPORT CHANGES. /
– Define the new management practices :
responsibility, steering, accounting, KPI’s.
– Achieve converging views on major key management
and operational processes.
– Define the coaching process of the teams.
DEVELOP TEAMS EMPOWERMENT TO EMBRACE
THE STRATEGIC PROJECT. /
– Train the Management team to strategy.
and marketing approaches.
– Set up pedagogical modules.